Ahmed Musa is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Premier League club Leicester City and the Nigeria national team.
The Leicester City football club player who is married with two kids was invited over by the UK police on suspicion that he beat up his wife at their home a few days ago.
Stargist.com presents you with 5 shocking revelations surrounding the allegations.
1. Before the allegation, Ahmed Musa wished a strange lady a happy birthday on Instagram and referred to her as ‘My Queen’.
2. Musa’s wife was alleged to have been visibly angry about the birthday message.
3. Rumors have it that, Musa plans to marry a second wife.
4. The 24-year-old was arrested on the grounds of domestic abuse when he returned home at 1 am on Wednesday, by two plain-clothed policewomen.
5. Ahmed considers taking legal action over ‘wife beating’ reports.