Manchester United management have ordered Paul Pogba not to discuss manager Jose Mourinho, it has been claimed.
The Mirror says Pogba has made it clear over the last 12 months that he is unhappy with his role in the team and Mourinho’s negative playing style.
And the 25-year-old has now revealed that United have banned him from speaking to the media.
Pogba confirmed he has been told by the club to shut-up as he left Old Trafford following the 1-0 Champions League defeat at the hands of his former club Juventus on Tuesday night.
READ ALSO Pulev sets up Joshua title fight
He said: “I can’t talk, I am not allowed to talk. I want to, but they won’t let me. They have told me not to talk.”
Pogba was forbidden from speaking after the Champions League loss to Valencia earlier this month, but has since been allowed to speak to a number of outlets.
However, he has now been banned once again and it is not clear whether the gagging order came from Mourinho himself or the boardroom.