This woman almost lost her life while blowing out birthday cake candles

Please follow and like us:

  • 0
  • Share
Story highlights

A celebrant got the shock of her life when her hair caught fire while blowing out her birthday cake candles.

The video shows the birthday girl happily blowing out her candles before the fire incident occurred.

The quick thinking girl quickly snatched off the rapidly burning hair, which thankfully was a wig, as she scrambled to save her life.

&#9400 Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.

Facebook Comments

Please follow and like us:

  • 0
  • Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *